Saturday, February 6, 2010

Picture of Us


This was our Christmas photo. It wasn't planned to be the official Christmas shot but it turned out great.

My husband was nice enough to put our boys to bed tonight so I could go grab dinner with some girlfriends. Thank you hubby! I love that he is so great with them and so hands on. Some men would be scared to handle twins but from the very beginning he has been right there.

Actually...that is not true...the first 2 months he was scared and I was the one that knew the schedule and handled about everything with his help. He said the best thing that ever happened was that I got a stomach bug and couldn't be around the boys for over 24 hrs I was so sick. We don't have family in town so he had to stay home from work and do absolutely everything. He said if that hadn't happened he doesn't know when he would have realized that he could do it! Sometimes it is best if I just step back and let him handle everything....he almost does a better job than me. ;-) Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you are reading. Please feel free to say hello.