Thursday, February 11, 2010

Boys Speech

My boys are in their speech therapy session right now. I have 2 therapists come to the house at the same time and take them in separate rooms. Now I have an hour to blog...yea! It is the best situation rather than have to try and keep one boy away from the other during their therapy if it isn't at the same time.

I wish they could talk....oh I know people laugh and say I'll be tired of hearing them once they start, but this is getting very hard when they are now 2 and I still don't know what the want when they are crying. And trust me...the crying is getting more and more often.

We must have hit the terrible twos because there is a lot more crying going on in this house. I must run...my Mom wants to meet us at the Children's museum after their therapy. I love when they are in town for an extended length of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you are reading. Please feel free to say hello.