Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hi - Introduction

Hi there. My name is Carolyn and this is my first personal blog. I have had a family scrapbook blog since my boys were born but wanted to start writing my personal thoughts on being a Mom, trying to learn how to cook and gaining ideas on how to entertain my identical twin boys.

They just turned 2 and I'll call them D and C to try and keep us from being searchable. I may mess up and give their names but I'll try my best to keep them from being embarrassed of me later in life. :-)

I probably won't be writing everyday but I have been lurking on a lot of other blogs for a couple years and thought it was only fair that I now start my own blog to share who I am with others.

So hi there to all of you who I feel I know so well...now it will be more of a two-way street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you are reading. Please feel free to say hello.