Friday, February 5, 2010

Life with toddlers

I am the type of person that has to stay busy and keep us out of the house with activities or I just go crazy trying to entertain these boys. I have them in a Mothers Morning Out program 2 days a week on Mon and Wed, a playgroup (Moms Club) on Tuesdays, speech therapy on Thursdays and a gym-type class on Fridays. I know it is raining tomorrow so I have set up with a friend of mine to head to her house to visit after our gym class....that way I have all morning set up to keep the boys entertained.

I don't know how some Mothers, especially hearing some on a twins mom's board, stay home most of the time. I don't know if they think it is too hard to take twins out of the house. I think that was it at the beginning but I just kept making myself get of the house even if it was hard and time consuming to get them all ready. We went for walks, to friends houses, playgroups etc. Now it is great that I can take them to parks.

Gosh...I am one of those Moms that overschedules the kids. Hmmm....don't get me wrong, I am a total homebody at night. My husband and I kick back and just relax most nights and are total reality tv junkies. But that is another post for another day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you are reading. Please feel free to say hello.